What was missing
- •NoiseNo talk of Pokemon or baseball team losing streaks. No comforting noise.
- •ChaosNo arguments over screen time or disagreements over where to be when. No beautiful chaos.
- •NeedsNo additional needs to fix this or clean that. No reassuring needs.
- •LoveNo overpowering and unrestrained love that my boys use to fill my life. No energizing love.
- •No WorriesNo worries, because my three sons have returned from vacation. The house has once again become a perfect blend of rumbling, disheveled, hectic, warm madness. My kids are back home. A dad is complete.