FAVORITE NEW YORK STYLE PIZZERIAS IN LOS ANGELES
I enjoy a cheat meal on the paleo diet every now and then, and being from Brooklyn, often that cheat meal is pizza! Here are my favorites in my adopted city that taste like my birth city.
- •Joe's PizzaThe same one as the original on 6th Ave and Bleeker in NYC's Greenwich Village. Been in LA for several years now with 5 locations and a truck! Sunset Plaza, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Century City mall, Fashion Square mall in Sherman Oaks.
- •Village PizzeriaOwner Steve Cohen is from Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn. 'Nuff said. 2 locations, the original in Larchmont Village, and also on Yucca in Hollywood.
- •Mulberry Street PizzaIn Beverly Hills, Encino, and Sherman Oaks. A taste of Little Italy.
- •Pepe's NY PizzaOn Ventura Blvd and Radford. Close your eyes and you're in NY.
- •Angelino's PIzzeriaNorth Hollywood. Not just some of the best pizza, some of the best Italian food in LA!