Allow me to Listroduce Myself
My first list!
- •I'm Lisa!
- •I became a mom January 1, 2016This is my baby girl! She's the best ever.
- •I've been married 11 years.He's awesome! We were high school sweethearts. He was a football player and I was a cheerleader. Cute, right?
- •I'm a RN.I'm a Clinical Practice Specialist to be exact. I'm not in charge of anyone, but I'm responsible for a lot. I love my job! That's me graduating 11 years ago! And the only time I've ever actually worn the white uniform dress and nursing cap. I still have them both.
- •We went to the same college.We were the only married couple there!
- •I love the library!That was the first place I took him when he came to visit me on campus the first time when I was working on my undergrad degree. He still loves to tell the story.
- •I love being a mom!I was really scared. Like really, really scared and thought I couldn't do it. I surprised myself with how tough I was in the hospital and how much I am rocking being a mom.
- •I love to travel!I don't get to do it as much as I want, and it's definitely more complicated with a baby, but I still get around. We just took a family trip to Orlando, FL. That's me in Switzerland a few years ago. Apparently I bought the "tourist outfit" according to our tour guide. My ears were cold. What can I say?
- •I love animals!I have 3 dogs. I did have 4, but one died December 23 last year, 9 days before our baby arrived. It was heartbreaking to let her go. She's been gone 5 months now and I still miss her every day. Sometimes I still feel her presence.
- •I love to read!But you probably guessed that based on my love of the library. My favorite magazine is Mental Floss. I like all kinds of books and alternate between genres. Seriously- go read Mental Floss. You won't be sorry!