THE THINGS YOU REALIZE WHEN YOU GO HOME:
- •It's been too long....Has it though?
- •Fighting with your family comes as fluidly as the grace of a gazelle.You are still at baggage claim.
- •The weather hasn't changed, but your tolerance for it has.❄️🐥
- •Wherever you go, Costco is a balm to the soul.
- •Driving on familiar roads is part of your natural instinct.
- •You want to have all 11 of your favorite meals now.Like, right now.
- •You are so much cooler living your life somewhere else.
- •But, let's face it, that's because no one knows you the way home does yet they accept you for it.And thank God for that.