5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •Dog burrito. I like to take dumb pictures of my dog lookin all cute.
- •My great-great grandmother, courtesy of ancestry.com.
- •My friend Steven Knudson's painting. I love his work. So whimsical.
- •Dale going in deep for the garter.
- •Cuddling inside a redwood. It was my husband's first time seeing one, and he was a forestry major. It was amazing.
- •I painted Mason jars and put bouquets in them for our support staff for administrative professionals' day. They lurved it.
- •My step-sister-in-law whoopin it up at my bachelorette.
- •Terrifying Santa I drew on those plates we made when we were kids.
- •My bestie and I at Lake Tahoe four years ago. @gabimoskowitz