BEST THINGS ABOUT LIVING IN THE COUNTRY
- •If you want to sit on your deck naked eating chips, no one is there to make you feel weird.
- •You can shoot targets off your kitchen balcony; if you need more beer, it's just 6 steps away.
- •You're too far out for family to swing by unannounced.
- •You have a resident owl and woodpecker whom you have named.
- •You feel less compelled to go out all the time; it's beautiful and peaceful at home.(Or am I just getting old and boring?)
- •Your pyro husband doesn't piss off any neighbors when he builds a sky-high bonfire in the yard.
- •It's cheaper in the country, so you double your square footage moving from the city.I actually have a craft room. It's pretty much been a dream of mine.
- •You use your canoe every weekend, cause the river is literally RIGHT THERE.
- •It's easier to like people when you're not on top of them constantly.I fixate less on the necessity of a population reset since moving to the country.