FAVORITE BAYLOR FOOTBALL MOMENTS IN THE PAST 5 YEARS
I've been following Baylor football ever since my sister enrolled in 2010. Here are my most memorable moments I've been able to experience! (Sort of in order of favorites)
- •61-58This is the most fun I've ever had in the student section. The last quarter was felt like there was electricity surging through the stadium. Also, being in the end zone where Callahan kicked that field goal was one of the exhilarating moments of my life.
- •2011 Alamo Bowl (vs. UW)As someone from Seattle, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was the second Baylor game I had ever been to, and I remember my Dad telling me that football games aren't usually that exciting because people usually don't score that much. Also, boarding our plane flight back home to Washington with all our Baylor gear was pretty epic.
- •Winning the 2013 Big 12 ChampionshipI confess, I left early because I was so cold. It's one of my biggest regrets in life, but it was still so amazing to be apart of the Baylor community, especially on campus, for this experience.
- •2013 Blackout vs. OklahomaThis was like one huge party. Never before had I seen Floyd Casey so packed out. We were all pumped and it was an epic win. #everybodyinblack
- •The inaugural game in McLaneIt still feels surreal that we have such a pretty stadium so close to campus. I just remember almost crying tears of joy at being able to walk home in like 5 minutes.
- •The pep rally before the 2010 Texas BowlThis one holds a special place in my heart because it was the first time I got to experience the Baylor family. I was amazed at the school spirit and the sense of community. This was also the beginning of my massive amount of love and support for BUGWB. This pep rally made me consider attending Baylor and I shall never forget it. (Also, it taught me early how to deal with Bowl game losses...)