SENIOR YEAR FEARS
mostly irrational, but very real.
- •I chose the wrong major.
- •I'll never see my current friends after I graduate.
- •I'll be underemployed next year.
- •I'll be unemployed next year.
- •I'll spend my whole year applying for things after I graduate, get none of them and then have missed out on an entire year of college fun.
- •I will have no way to make friends when I'm not in school.
- •If I don't find someone to have a lifelong relationship with here, I never will.
- •I didn't take the right classes to be accepted by grad schools.
- •Whenever I return to my university it will have changed so much and be unrecognizable.
- •People will see me as a failure if I don't have a good-paying job related to my major after I graduate.
- •I'll never be able to decide which grad program to be a part of, let alone be accepted by one.
- •I will never be able to be silly or irresponsible ever again.