5 ANNOYANCES IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
- •Postmates tried to charge me 1.5x the delivery fee last night. I ended up eating a frozen fake chicken soy patty instead of giving into the man.
- •A 2 bedroom in weho got rented that was an amazing deal! The gentleman emailed me from Rome via Radpad to break the news which makes me think this may have been a scam.
- •Forever 21 sold out of the cutest tank top that looks so good on me. I wanted to buy 5 of them after initial purchase and wearing.
- •My 10:30am call blew me off. He will receive an email in the next 30 minutes.
- •That commercial I got by chance is taking their sweet ass time paying me and the agency only responds selectively to my emails. #hmph