90S MOVIES I QUOTE
I don't do this too often - but in the 90s- watch out! The last quote is untitled. It's so powerful I wanted you to guess. #90sgirl #noquotations #freestyle
- •Steel Magnolias - my colors are blush and bashful mama
- •Groundhog Day - I like to drink to world peace
- •National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - oh Eddie- if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.
- •Teen Witch - I'm gonna be the most popular girl (song)
- •Scrooged- I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We tried crazy glue, but it doesn't work. Did you try staples?
- •What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie? Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now. What happened to then? We passed then. When? Just now. We're at now now. Go back to then. When? Now. Now? Now. I can't. Why? We missed it. When? Just now. When will then be now? Soon. How soon?