FUN FACTS AT A BASEBALL GAME
Baseball seems like a really insecure sport. When I go to a game, there is a constant stream of facts on the players. It's like they're afraid I'm gonna get bored, say "fuck it," and go home. So they intrigue me with facts like...
- •Using the letters from his full name, you can spell San Diego Padres.Like an underwhelming Tom Riddle
- •The player with the longest last name to have hit a home run in this stadium.I bet he's proud
- •Played high school basketball on the same team as Kyrie Irving's brother.
- •He's hit 12 for 15 in Sunday games against teams named for animals.
- •Scored a 4 on the AP Psychology exam in 11th grade.The credits covered a GE requirement at San Jose State.
- •His mom makes really good ribs.