FUN MOMENTS AS A SERVER IN A RESTAURANT
Feel free to add yours!
- •"Can I get a Coke with no ice.""Sure" "Oh, but could you make sure it's extra cold?"
- •"They [his children] like to build their own tacos."Me: "Do we have a button in the computer that tells the kitchen to make a deconstructed kid's meal?" Coworker: "They want us to NOT make the food?"
- •I deliver a customer the Mexican beer he ordered."Is that a lime?" (Points to lime on rim of glass) "Yes." "I don't like limes." (I walk around a corner and remove the lime. I return) "Did you just take the lime off?"
- •Old lady finds it very unfair that a' la carte prices incentivize you to order a meal.
- •"How am I supposed to eat this? The veggies are too big!"
- •Wife tries to use expired Veteran's Day coupon.I point out it's expired. She pouts for half an hour. Manager tells embarrassed husband we would be "honored" to buy his meal.
- •The dead eyes of young parents with four children under 6.
- •"Did you vote for Obama?"
- •Pointing to the Sinless Sweet Cream ice cream at Coldstone "But, does it absolve you of sin like communion?"Hard core Catholic teens I knew from youth group at my Catholic Church who visited me during one of my shifts. They thought they were being so funny!Suggested by @ohlauren