SEEMS WEIRD, BUT IT WORKS
I don't care if it's bizarre or just the placebo effect. It had some effect, so cool.
- •Wearing sunglasses the hour before bed to limit light and tell my brain it's almost sleepy time.
- •Eat a bag of frozen veggies and a Clif bar for lunch at work. They're a dollar a piece and it's easier than deciding where to go out.
- •Only look at OKcupid on my phone because the smaller screen makes it less nerve-wracking/intimidating.
- •Drink decaf in the afternoon in hopes that the smell and taste will Pavlov my brain into awakeness without keeping me up all night.
- •Keep a smooth rock on my desk at work. Pick it up and hold it when I need to calm down.