Reasons I Love RMU
Why it was so hard to leave my home:
- •Working for reslifeI never knew that becoming a community advisor would have such a profound effect on my life. I have met so many amazing people as a CA and learned what it takes to truly be a leader. I also never thought I would become so close with my supervisors. I honestly couldn't have done it without their support.
- •My sororityJoining Greek life wasn't a priority when I started college. In fact, I didn't join my sorority until my junior year. Sigma Kappa was new to campus and I found my calling. I was able to finally be involved in something bigger than myself and grow as a person. Not to mention I was able to meet fifty plus amazing women that I can now call my sisters.
- •Traveling to IrelandI was fortunate enough to be able to travel to Ireland for a two week faculty led trip. Traveling abroad put my life into perspective and ignited my desire to travel. I grew close to the others on my trip and was able to experience things I never would have been able to otherwise.
- •ChristineChristine was my first and best friend that I had at RMU. We met on the first day at our hall meeting and were inseparable ever since. She is such an amazing woman inside and out and I cannot wait to see what life has in store for her. She deserves the best.
- •JoleneJolene and I started as graphic design students and immediately bonded. While Jolene changed her major and I stuck with art, our friendship remained strong. She motivates me to work harder every day and I honestly could not have gotten through my collegiate years without her. I cannot wait to see where she goes with the NBA. She's going to kick ass!
- •EmilyEmily is my partner in crime, what more could I say. She is the funniest woman I know and she's also the most talented. She has pushed me to be better and I could not recognize my own success without recognizing hers first. She is truly my inspiration whether she likes it or not!
- •It's HomeRobert Morris University will always be my home. In a time of great change in my personal life, RMU has always been my steady rock. It was the place I looked forward to return to every break and the place I refused to leave for the summer between my junior and senior years. I have met the most amazing people and each of them have changed my life for the better. So thank you, RMU, for changing this life.