Ridiculous Things Deangelo Vickers Has Said
Non-comprehensive list of the ridiculous things Michael's almost-replacement said during his short time on The Office.
- •"High five. Not while I'm driving."
- •"Michael, the last time I was exposed to a peanut, I was itchy for three days, ok? I had to take baths constantly. I missed the O.J. verdict. I had to read about it in the paper like an idiot."
- •"No matter how many times I reach out to Dwight, he doesn't seem to want anything to do with me. It reminds me of my relationship with my son. Except there, I'm the Dwight."
- •"I'm telling you, that baby could be the star of a show called "Babies I Don't Care About."
- •"Everyone I know who skis is dead."
- •"I never touch another juggler's instruments."
- •"I don't even want it. I had cake for lunch."