THINGS I HAVE ACTUALLY PAID MONEY FOR
I bought all of these.
- •A Good Charlotte CD-ROM.
- •A second Good Charlotte CD-ROM.
- •A fake Blue Eyes Dragon Yugioh card that I also paid extra shipping for to get it faster so I could finally beat my neighbor, Arthur, in a duel already and wipe the smug off of his face.
- •A McRib.
- •A THIRD Good Charlotte CD.
- •A ticket to a thing called "Tony Hawks Boom Boom Huck Jam," Good Charlotte was also playing there. I didn't know who they were at the time.
- •A second tv mounting stand because I really messed up my wall the first time.
- •A Coors Light.I still regret this.
- •Multiple gas station pizzas.
- •A replica sword.I went to visit Gettysburg and got so amped up that I left with a $120 sword.