Don't Be a Phony
I'm reading my book when I hear this disaster of a conversation:
- •Guy: So what kind of movies do you like?
- •Girl: Oh, I love a lot of movies it's too hard to pick a favorite. What's your favorite?The girl is obviously very into him from her body language and the excessive hair flipping/twirling
- •Guy: The Lord of the Rings! The Fellowship of the Ring probably, scratch that, IT IS the best one. You've watched it before, right?
- •Girl: Oh my gosh I love that movie too! Such a great movie! I'm a huge fan!
- •Guy: I KNOW RIGHT! Who's your favorite character? I kinda like Gollum.
- •Girl: oh me too. I like Gollum.
- •Guy: "My preciousssss.."
- •Girl: You're so cute. Thanks, I think you're precious too.
- •Guy: ...
- •She was also very confused when the guy was talking about the movie and referred to Gollum as Smeagol. 😅