Gifts That I'm Thankful for as an Adult
- •Socks, socks, and more socksIt doesn't matter what type of socks I receive as a gift, I love all of them.
- •Kitchen appliancesMy parents just ordered me a toaster oven and I'm counting down the days till it comes. I'm stoked😁
- •Mugs/water bottlesThese can be either super unique or plain white and I would love them regardless.
- •TeaTea can get pretty pricey, but the cheap tea is still good tea. I love tea. No tea discrimination here.
- •BooksI'm fully aware that some people got gifts when they were younger and appreciated them, but as an "adult" (not 100% sure if I'm classified as one) I become overjoyed when people buy me books they think that I would like. For example, on Valentine's Day my bf got me "One More Thing..." 😏
- •The Gift of GivingThis is so cliché, but when I give someone a gift they really cherish or appreciate it's as if I gave the gift of happiness to myself for making someone else happy (this came out way more dorky than I thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).