Reasons Why I'm a "Mean" Auntie
This list was brought to you by my 7 year old nephew and my 3 year old niece P.S. I only see my niece and nephew about twice a year, so it's hard for them to adjust to my "mean" auntie ways
- •I make them drink him drink a glass of water if they want a glass of juicePeople my age and ever older have a hard time with drinking water on a regular basis, so it's important they learn that young.
- •No sugar snacks after 8:00pmNo one wants hyper children after 8:00pm. No one.
- •If they pinch/slap/bite me, they get the same in returnDon't worry, I never do it hard enough to really hurt them just enough for them to not want to do it to me.
- •My definition of being VERY HUNGRYIf you are truly hungry, you will eat whatever I give you whether that be carrots or oatmeal.
- •You must try the food before saying noDon't knock it till you try it dears.