13 QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE GETTING MARRIED
By Eleanor Standford in March 24, 2016 NY Times
- 1.Did your family throw plates, calmly discuss issues or silently shut down when disagreements arose?
- 2.Will we have children, and if we do, will you change diapers?
- 3.Will our experiences with our exes help or hinder us?
- 4.How important is religion? How will we celebrate religious holidays, if at all?
- 5.Is my debt your debt? Would you be willing to bail me out?
- 6.What's the most you would be willing to spend on a car, couch, shoes?
- 7.Can you deal with my doing things without you?
- 8.Do we like each other's parents?
- 9.How important is sex to you?
- 10.How far should we take flirting with other people? Is watching pornography O.K.?
- 11.Do you know all the ways I say "I love you"?
- 12.What do you admire about me, and what are your pet peeves?
- 13.How do you see us 10 years from now?
- 14.See more at www.center-divorce-mediation.com