WHY MEDIATE A DIVORCE?
- •Control stays in the hands of the couple or family, not attorneys or the Courts
- •Reduces likelihood of post-mediation conflict and repeated court hearings because disputants have developed the agreement cooperatively
- •Helps children because parents cooperate on parenting issues, not allowing child to be caught in middle Disputants learn to communicate bet
- •Disputants learn to communicate better, reducing occurrence of future major conflict
- •Takes less time
- •Less expensive
- •More at www.center-divorce-mediation.com