Best Movies I See In 2017!
Not necessarily released this year, but an ongoing list of movies I see this year that fuggin rock!
- •Looper (Action)Joseph Gordon Levitt's face.....I can't get over the alterations.
- •Babadook (Horror)Creepy af!
- •Guardians of the Galaxy V.2Not as good as the first one, but comedy was on point, plus, baby Groot steals the show
- •Harry Potter SeriesHadn't seen in a long time and forgot how dark the series gets.
- •LoganBad....Ass! Easily my favorite X-men movie. Complete with best action and all the feels.
- •Lego BatmanA lot more entertaining than expected. I was laughing so hard, Will Arnett is a great Batman.
- •Dave Chappelle: Netflix SpecialOk, not really a movie, but its been so long since we saw him in action and these did not disappoint
- •Mike Birbiglia: Thank God for JokesRecommended to me and i loved it. Very funny guy
- •BirdmanDefinitely a weird flick, but the performances were legit and I'm still in awe about it only being one whole take....i mean, come on👍
- •Finding DoryCute movie, baby Dory is best. Definitely some sads here but good ol Pixar magic.
- •Spiderman: HomecomingBest....Spiderman....Ever! Not to mention, Michael Keaton as Vulture might be my favorite MCU villian
- •9 (Tim Burton)Dark and creative, can't believe I hadn't heard of it. Loved it
- •MamaThis is a creepy ass movie, made me jump a bit. Really cool premise though, unlike a lot of other horror flicks.