Things I Accomplished by noon during Day 17 of my 30-42 Day Recovery
I had major surgery on 22 Aug 2016, told it would be a 4-6 week recovery. I am supposed to do little but walk and rest. Today is the first day I was cleared to do more.
- •Laundry - though leaving it to Jools (husband) to do the first half - somehow a pillow case has now been lost in the space/time continuum
- •A wander around the garden and some light planting
- •Cursing the bastard raccoon who keeps eating our strawberriesDAMN YOU, TRASH PANDA!!!!!
- •A 1/2 mile trip walk to the beach
- •Witnessing a humpback whale breach FIVE times upon my arrival to the beach
- •A pleasant brunch at Chit Chat Cafe, as well as my first professional coffee since the surgeryDamn fine coffee
- •A 1/2 mile walk back from the beachSad face
- •A stop at the local hardware store to purchase some shade loving plants for my Goth Garden in progress
- •More laundry
- •Total exhaustion by noon