Things I Accomplished Today Instead of Doing My Homework
I am an incredible procrastinator - especially when I have a massive amount of homework due...
- •I cut the rug pad under our area rug so that the the pad is one inch smaller than the rug on every side to help prevent slippage and trippage - we've had the rug for a year.
- •Spectracided my entire house, inside and out, because it has been one year since I last did it and I hate ants
- •Started laundry, realized I was out of laundry detergent, remembered I got a free sample with my textbooks, searched thoroughly, found free sample, did laundry.
- •Got waxed
- •Went to Grocery Outlet for an item they ended up not having and bought a week's worth of groceries
- •Planned tonight's dinner
- •Made and ate raviolis for lunch
- •Watched an episode of Orphan Black
- •Made iced tea
- •Made a fence structure to protect my sunflower seedlings
- •Played with my cats
- •Made this list...