What Happens Post-Stress Out
Once the task I am stressing about is accomplished, then come the blissful aftershocks...
- •I want to eat all the things everBecause I didn't eat while stressing, my body is starving once it's over meaning...
- •I gain any weight I lost back probably plus some
- •I immediately get sickIt's like the stress was keeping my body from allowing it but as soon as it's gone, a cold is inevitable and when I get a cold I get
- •Bronchitis!A great thing to have a week before they're going to put stitches in me. Coughing will be a real treat
- •DehydrationTo be honest this probably happens during stress time too, but I notice the dry mouth and headaches more after
- •Body achesProbably due to the amount of tension I held onto while stressing my whole body aches like I spent 5 hours at the gym
- •Memory lossMany things people discussed with me while stressed out and all the things I studied to remember for a test... Gone
- •ApologiesApologizing for what a bitch I surely was while stressed
- •Wishing I could smoke weedI dream about how much easier these things would be if I could have a joint. I'd probably be far less stressed in the first place! But since I eventually want a government job, can't risk it.
- •Spinning wheelsMy brain goes into overdrive freaking out about whatever the next thing to freak out about will be
- •The house is a fucking mess...