What Happens to Me when I'm Stressing Out
So, I have a surgery coming up next week that will lay me out for about 4-6 weeks. This means that I have to take my finals for this quarter two weeks early, which means one week after midterms... Which I took yesterday
- •I don't want to eat anything.My mind is too busy and I forget to eat or am just not hungry meaning...
- •I lose weight3 lbs this week to be exact
- •No housework gets doneStudy study study
- •Hand crampingFrom writing so much
- •Panic attacksI had one while driving to school on Tuesday... It was awful
- •Questioning if any of this is worth itI could die tomorrow! Hell, today!
- •Stress cryingThe horror
- •A resting BPM of 85-100Feels like my head and or heart will explode
- •InsomniaBecause who needs to sleep when you have so much shit to do the next day?
- •I shed hair even more than usualI shed so much NORMALLY I don't understand why I'm not bald but when I am stressed its like the makings of a small animal fall from my head
- •Splitting headachesLike there is a cleaver in my skull