A MILDLY CURATED SELECTION OF SEMI-RANDOM PHOTOS
Random and ranging in time - with a little pickiness. You know you did it too!
- •Picture of Amie walking in a field. Edited for awesomeness! (Didn't take much)
- •This is actually one of my favorite pictures ever. We hiked to the top of a mountain just in time for a very windy hail storm. Our friend Abi is walking around looking like a boss while @amieshmamie is deeply frustrated because she's having to hold "my dog" (whom she hates) while trying to reach something just beyond her grasp.
- •Slightly awkward jumping pic at the top of the Kuliouou Trail in Hawaii.
- •This product was installed in the Bathroom of a Mellow Mushroom. As someone who loathes touching bathroom handles I immediately fell in love with this brilliant product.
- •I love these two so much! I mean - just look at them! Now imagine they're 10 times happier than they look even in this picture.
- •Ellie knows how to kick back and relax.
- •My niece is crazy town banana pants. This pic (which I didn't take) makes me laugh every time.
- •Okay. That's enough for tonight. Sleep well all!