This feels ambitious but listing it out last year was really helpful, even if I didn't accomplish every goal.
- •Continue running/Run a 5KThe actual event of a 5K is not the goal - I just want to be able to run 3 consecutive miles. But I do enjoy a good road race too, so maybe.
- •Eat less sugarA repeat of last year's goal because the older I get, the worse it makes me feel.
- •Less time in front of a screen, more time engaged with what's in front of me
- •Meal plan and shop accordingly
- •Prep my tutoring lessons in advance instead of at the last minute
- •Be more proactive in my friendshipsInitiate plans, call or text to check in.
- •Plan individual time with my daughterShe gets the short end of the stick, attention-wise, being at school all day.
- •Declutter all the rooms!!And the attic and the basement
- •One home repair project per monthSmall DIY stuff. Nothing expensive.
- •Do something with all the pictures I take
- •🎉GO ME!! 🎉