A partial list of my cry stats..
Inspired by @jeremysomething
- •Weddings - 100%
- •Meeting new babies - 40%
- •Anger - 97%
- •Pain - 7%
- •Thinking - 15%
- •Movies - 70%There's pretty much always something to cry about.
- •Books - 60%Where the Red Fern Grows, The Time Traveler's Wife, dozens more.
- •Sports - 5%Updated: When Tottenham won the Carling Cup in 2008. Also when they qualified in the semi-final round by beating Arsenal 5-1. (I asked my husband. He remembered both of these instances and all of the facts and details immediately. My brain doesn't work that way.)
- •Commercials - 5%Significantly higher during the Olympics.
- •My kids - 80%Sometimes out of frustration, most times out of joy. Most recently because my daughter got two quarters from the tooth fairy and gave one to her little brother.
- •😢 I'm not sure I did the "statistics" bit correctly but you get the idea. I'm a crier. 😢