ALLOW ME TO LISTRODUCE™ MYSELF
Inspired by everyone (but started, I think, by @roaringsoftly? Correct me if I'm wrong.)
- •Hi all! I'm DG. And I feel most comfortable keeping some facade of privacy, so I don't have pictures of myself or anything. Maybe that will change at some point.
- •Here's what you'd find out about me by reading my past or future lists:
- •I'm 36, soon to be 37.
- •I live in NJ.You can read my list about why I love it: WHY I LOVE NEW JERSEY
- •I'm the mom of two little kids: a daughter (age 5) and a son (age 2).
- •I used to teach special education but now I stay home and read lists. I mean, raise my kids. I also tutor.
- •I love reading, especially to and with my kids. I really love children's books. My teaching specialty is working with students who have reading disabilities/dyslexia.
- •I am a co-author of one (soon to be two) manuals for teachers who work with students with dyslexia.
- •I am also:
- •an optimist
- •an anxious perfectionist, although I'm working on both.
- •an introvert and a homebody.
- •really close with my parents, sisters, grandparents, and aunts.
- •💜 I love this community. It's the first form of social media I've ever joined, and I'm so pleased I did. 💜