FEVER-INDUCED KID RAMBLINGS 😷
My son has been sick twice this month and ended up sleeping in my bed both times. I hate to see him sick of course, but the stuff he says while mostly asleep is pretty funny.
- •Taurus. Taurus rhymes with walrus.
- •Let's play a game. Hide and sneak!Said with enthusiasm, but also with his eyes closed and he instantly fell back to sleep.
- •Never fall asleep all night! That's my song!
- •I want to go on an elevator to my romper truck.??
- •Mama! Mama! We can toss the rabbits.He repeated this with increasing urgency until I agreed with him.