FRACTIONS TO DESCRIBE THE SIBLING DYNAMIC OF MY FAMILY
Inspired by @gracemahaffey
- •2/3 are married.1/3 living with her significant other and they have 3 kids together, so it's pretty much 3/3.
- •3/3 live within an hour's drive of my parents.1/3 (that's me!) live within a five minute walk. It has its pros and cons.
- •3/3 have Master's degrees.I am proud of us.
- •2/3 have kids.1/3 is child free by choice.
- •2/3 are vegan1/3 is vegetarian. 0/3 are obnoxious about it. I promise.
- •3/3 love reading1/3 (sister with no kids, surprise) actually has time to read and is very well read.
- •2/3 like the same kind of music.1/3 (me again!) feels hopelessly uncool when they talk about bands and concerts.
- •2/3 are in the field of education.1/3 is does something important sounding with finances, but that's as much as I understand about it.
- •1/3 is a distance runner and has completed 2 marathons with plans for more.2/3 participate by cheering her on from the sidelines.
- •2/3 have pets.1/3 is staunchly against having to take care of any more dependents.