GAMES I WILL ALWAYS BE UP FOR PLAYING
Inspired by @LizDawson
- •Pictionary#1 favorite. I will always lobby for this one on game night. My best friend and I have been playing together for so long that we have an admittedly unfair shorthand for many, many words.
- •25 Words or LessA close second. Like Name That Tune, but for guessing words.
- •TabooThis is the game where my sweet, has-never-cursed-a-day-in-her-life, Irish-Catholic Grandma yelled out "BOOBS!" in an effort to make us guess "Howard Stern."
- •Paper TelephoneYou need a group for this one. Everyone writes a sentence at the top of a piece of paper. Pass paper to the left. Recipient draws what the sentence says and folds down the original sentence so only the picture is showing. Pass papers to the left again. New recipient writes a sentence to describe the picture, folds down picture so only sentence is showing. Continue passing, drawing, folding, writing, and so on until your own paper comes back to you. Unfold and laugh.
- •Apples to ApplesMost fun when we play with the entire family on our summer vacation.
- •YahtzeeI have no strategy when I play. I just like rolling all those dice. We have the deluxe version with the padded tray, which increases the fun factor.
- •ScrabbleUsually me vs my husband on a night in, but I've had some great games with friends too. I will never play against my mother because it is pointless. She is the master.