I'LL HAVE 'THE DG'
I know, the craze has passed. This list stayed in my drafts folder for a while because the push back about "copy cat" lists was making me sad. In reading it over, I realized I still really like it so I'm publishing it anyway. Inspired by @Nicholas and everyone else.
- •SandwichBaked tofu, tomato, avocado, vegan bacon, greens, and honey mustard on a Portuguese roll. My version of a BLT.
- •DrinkCranberry juice (the real unsweetened stuff, not cranberry juice cocktail), seltzer, and a generous squeeze of lime over crushed ice.
- •SnackTriscuit crackers topped with a piece of sharp cheddar cheese and a slice of bread and butter pickle.
- •PizzaCrispy/chewy thin crust, with artichokes, black olives, spinach and broccoli. Sauce, no cheese.
- •BagelOption 1 (sweet) Sesame bagel with cream cheese and raspberry jam. Option 2 (savory): Whole wheat bagel with hummus, avocado, lettuce and tomato.
- •Ice creamChocolate ice cream with raspberry swirls and mini chocolate cups filled with raspberry syrup (think Reese's PB cup with a raspberry center instead of the PB). This is a real thing at my favorite ice cream place and they should definitely name it after me.
- •MassageMedium to light pressure with a very lightly scented oil. Lots of focus on upper back, lower back, and neck. Arms, face, and head are great too, but legs and feet are out of the question. Ambient music but no human conversation.
- •FriendFunny, kind, likes to talk/listen while we sit around for hours and drink tea (or go walking or hiking). Slight over-sharer. Curious and open-minded, with new things (ideas, books, podcasts, music) to introduce me to.