Jams and jellies ranked
Inspired by @elmospimpingme.
- 1.Strawberry rhubarb jamMy grandma got this for me for Mother's Day. I could eat it with a spoon. (I didn't. Instead I generously shared it with my guests. The rest is for me though.)
- 2.Black currant jamEspecially on brown bread or soda bread
- 3.Orange marmalade (thick cut, bitter)Love this brand in particular. Feels unfair to give this third place. Let's call the first three a tie.
- 4.Lingonberry jamPretty sure I was introduced to this by IKEA. It's delicious.
- 5.Raspberry / apricot / blackberry jamsMy standard, go-to jams. Cheap enough, easy to find, consistently good.
- 6.Gooseberry jamI eat this at my grandma's house because she serves it and I love her. It's not bad but not my favorite.
- 7.Strawberry jamToo stringy
- 8.Blueberry jamToo squishy
- 9.Grape jellyAvoid at all costs