LAST 10 THINGS I BOUGHT ON AMAZON
Inspired by @jennifergster
- •Kids' gummy vitamins
- •The Book of PsalmsFor the uncle I mentioned in this list: Explaining Hamilton to my 92 year old great uncle. He wanted a scholarly translation that was faithful to the original Hebrew so he could find more meaning in the Psalms. He seemed pleased by this one.
- •PuzzleFor my son, who wanted the boy version of the puzzle his sister owns. Direct quote: "I want a puzzle with a penis!!"
- •ScooterBirthday gift for the little guy.
- •No-PooLifesaver with a funny name
- •Kids' dress shoes for wedding
- •Kids' fake eyeglassesBirthday gift. My son has been asking for black glasses like mine for months. Amazon provides.
- •Bell for train setAnother birthday gift. I really love that I can order gifts from my bed and they come in plain brown boxes two days later and the kids are none the wiser.
- •The Gruffalo's ChildBirthday
- •A Squash and a SqueezeBirthday. We really love Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.