LIST APP GLITCH?
Hey, @list! Look at this funny quirk!
- •I went into my published lists tonight to check for something in an old list.
- •Scrolling through, I noticed this:-15 comments.
- •When I clicked on the list, there was 1 comment, from myself.About HGTV programming, ha ha.
- •One of my other lists also shows a negative number of comments.
- •It struck me as funny that the app was programmed to be capable of showing a negative number.I know nothing about programming or tech or app development. (So little, in fact, that I don't even know if those are the right terms; I'm just trying to sound fancy.) But I assumed that when one develops an app, everything about it is specified. Including the possibility of such an absence of comments that they would need negative numbers to describe them?
- •This isn't a complaint. I don't need them restored or anything like that. Just thought it was odd and wondered if it had happened to anyone else.