MY 5-YEAR-OLD WONDERS: WHERE DO THEY SHELVE THE BOOK WITH NO PICTURES?
I was instructing my husband in where to find the picture books in Barnes and Noble. My daughter overheard and had the following thought process (aloud, as she does most of her thinking):
- •But wait! What about The Book With No Pictures?
- •They have to put that one on a very tiny shelf with a sign that says: "Books with no pictures: 1 book."
- •And no one would think of buying it.
- •But then someone would open it and say, "Wait! Grown ups have to say whatever this book says! This is a funny book!"
- •And then everyone would buy it.