My daughter's 5 items
- •Homework assignment from the first day of 2nd grade (today) was to fill a "Me" bag with 5 items that the child feels represent him/her.Could be photos, objects, or a mix. They were encouraged to make one of them a picture of their family. Her reasoning for each object is below each item.
- •1) A picture of our familyBecause her teacher suggested it
- •2) A picture of herself at the summit of a challenging hike we did last summer. The picture had to include the waterfall we saw.Because she's an adventurer
- •3) A stuffed bunnyBecause it's her favorite animal
- •4) A blue jay featherBecause she loves science/nature/animals and she's a (self-proclaimed) "thing finder"
- •5) A copy of The Last of the Really Great WhangdoodlesBecause the children in the book love to explore and they believe in Magic, just like her. Plus she loves to read.
- •I think she nailed it. ❤