MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MOVIES
- •The Many Adventures of Winnie the PoohI probably would still watch this every day.
- •Lady and the TrampThe love story wasn't the interesting part when I was a kid, but I did sort of dig the "bad boy" persona of The Tramp.
- •AladdinThe music!! 🎶 We sang all of the songs all of the time.
- •Beauty and the BeastWhat bookish kid didn't want that library? Or to dance in the ballroom?
- •Honey, I Shrunk the KidsThis was such a cool concept, and I totally had a crush on the older brother. There was one chaste kiss in the movie, but I lived for it.