MY MOTHER-IN-LAW'S EXPLANATIONS FOR THE THINGS SHE BUYS ME
Ranked from least to most frequent
- •This seemed like your style.
- •I saw this and thought of you.
- •Happy <occasion>!
- •I noticed you used <item> last time I was here, so I got a case of them in Costco.
- •It's so unusual, right? I never saw anything like it.This is never a good thing.
- •Everyone was grabbing them so I figured it was something good.
- •You can always use an extra <item>!
- •It was on sale for next to nothing.Sometimes followed by, "So even if you only use it once, it's no big deal."
- •It's the hottest item. Costco (or QVC) was blowing them out.