MY MOTHER-IN-LAW'S EXPLANATIONS FOR THE THINGS SHE BUYS ME
Ranked from least to most frequent
- 9.This seemed like your style.
- 8.I saw this and thought of you.
- 7.Happy <occasion>!
- 6.I noticed you used <item> last time I was here, so I got a case of them in Costco.
- 5.It's so unusual, right? I never saw anything like it.This is never a good thing.
- 4.Everyone was grabbing them so I figured it was something good.
- 3.You can always use an extra <item>!
- 2.It was on sale for next to nothing.Sometimes followed by, "So even if you only use it once, it's no big deal."
- 1.It's the hottest item. Costco (or QVC) was blowing them out.