NOTES OF JOURNALS PAST
I was cleaning out my nightstand today and found many half-filled notebooks that date from 2005 to about 2009. These were my favorite tidbits, mainly because of how random and non-sensical they are.
- •"Egregious." Formatting notes? Random numbers. "Pre-owned."What the hell?
- •A list of potential Halloween costumes to wear to work (at an elementary school). Plus a drawing of a hunchback/flower.I went as a flower. I made the costume and it turned out really well. I didn't look nearly as hunchy as the sketch.
- •I was planning to put books and carrots in a reusable tote?Really not sure about this one. The order is especially confusing. Tote bags beget books and carrots?
- •I can't remember a single book that made such an impression that I would have needed to record this goal in writing.Also, I have not accomplished this.
- •An unfinished game of hangman.I don't recognize that handwriting.
- •Just...what? I like how I made it seem like that second point was somehow in doubt.And that these were the only two items on the list.
- •Some of the notebooks were just full of lists I would post here, in pen-and-paper form - favorites, memories, quotes, things I wanted to remember. I may put a few of them up here when I have time. 😄