NYC Marathon Day
My second year spectating and cheering on my amazing sister. (Also my second picture-heavy list in a row. Sorry if you don't like pictures. I will resume texty listing tomorrow.)
- •Mile 16; runners have just crossed the Queensboro Bridge.
- •Firefighters have the advantage of watching from on top of their truck. FDNY/NYPD runners got huge applause and cheers from the crowd as they went by.
- •Subway up to 77th street on our way to Central ParkMy dad had to hold me in so the doors could close. So packed.
- •Central Park, runners in the backgroundBetween miles 24 and 25
- •This whole scene makes me so happy.
- •The park was beautiful today!
- •George Washington Bridge from my sister's apartment
- •Edited to add last year's lists: