ONE SENTENCE FOR EVERY PERSON I'VE KISSED, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Inspired by @sandraamstutz
- •Some older girls pulled me aside in the bathroom one day and said I should be careful around you because you could get forceful, and then you ended it that same day and I was so glad.
- •Your stubble and abundance of mouth pressure left me feeling like I needed an ice pack for my mouth.
- •You thought that the next logical step after kissing me once was to offer oral sex so I never contacted you again.
- •You were sweet and gentle and could have kissed me weeks sooner if either of us had been brave enough.
- •I felt like I had waited a lifetime to kiss you and could have kept kissing you forever, except for the fact that you didn't feel the same way.
- •You were safe and familiar and kissing you still gives me butterflies.