PHOTO-A-DAY CHALLENGE: JUNE 2017
Inspired by @Diplomatic_diva
- •1 - Play
- •2 - BoldColors? It's a stretch but also the only pic I had from 6/2 that qualifies.
- •3 - AboveOutside my childhood home. (Edited to add: I just noticed my old bedroom window is missing a shutter! I think it blew off in a storm. Also, this is a duplex. We lived in the half you see pictured.)
- •4 - RelaxLiterally drank this tea and then fell asleep. Yay for Sunday naps! (I'm re-reading Summerland by Michael Chabon. It's a young adult book about kids and baseball and magical creatures and saving the world, and it really is such a summery book to me.)
- •5 - SoftThis should have been easy but I forgot.
- •6 - Three❤🚗🚕🚌🚎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚂🛩❤
- •7 - PatternedSome dresses are just made for twirling.
- •8 - SpaceLove the DK books! We've been slowly building our collection.
- •9 - WrinkledPlay silks.
- •10 - BrightView from my friends' rooftop in Brooklyn
- •11 - Fast
- •12 - BentMy play-doh creation, all bent out of shape because I was overly ambitious and added another layer.
- •13 - FriendshipFirst thing in the morning, all tucked in together on the couch. I hated having to ask them to get dressed for school. Only 7 more school days left.
- •14 - Close-upGreen frog we spotted in the swamp today at nature class. I love his toes.