- •You guys, I am pretty hopeless when it comes to technology.Example: I just got a smartphone last year. 2015. Not kidding.
- •I "set up" iCloud on my phone. I guess? I mean, I must have since it keeps telling me I'm "out of iCloud space".
- •So here are my questions:
- •1) Do you all pay for iCloud storage?If so, why? What are the benefits?
- •2) Is it safe?Does that make me sound old? Probably.
- •I'm not so concerned about the phone, really. But I just got a MacBook Air and it's asking me if I want to set up/pay for iCloud and I don't know what to do.