THE LAST 5 THINGS THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD
- •My daughterEarlier this evening, she asked me to cover my eyes, and when I opened them, she was inches away from my eyeballs making a ridiculous face.
- •My sonUnloading the dishwasher, he asked me, "Where is your cake serving shovel to shovel cake?" I didn't correct him, I just showed him where I keep the cake server.
- •My husbandHonestly, I can't remember exactly what he said, but we were cracking up in the kitchen last night.
- •The OfficeI just saw the episode when Michael convinces Ryan to leave the bowling alley and work for the Michael Scott Paper Company. Ryan steals bowling shoes as he's leaving and Pam shouts an apology as they're all running out. It was the apology that did it.
- •My familySitting around my grandparents' dining room table on Sunday afternoon, we started telling stories about my grandfather's older brother, a 92-year old retired priest in Ireland. He is a hoot, and everyone had hysterical stories about things he's done or said.
- •*Honestly, my kids could have been all 5 of these, but I try to never assume that everyone finds my kids as enchanting as I do. 😉*