THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
I am fully (and somewhat painfully) aware that nothing on this list is particularly new or interesting. It's ok though.
- •TeaPreferably white or green. Jasmine is my all-time favorite because it reminds me of my grandma and the jasmine that grew outside her house in Florida.
- •BooksMainly fiction. Nothing scary. Interesting characters who fall in love are always nice. I recently discovered that I like sort-of-fantasy stuff and magical realism.
- •Children's booksI feel like I could easily exceed the 99 item limit trying to list all of the children's books I love. Maybe I will try one day.
- •My familyBoth my husband+kids family and my parents+siblings family. We often joke about all just moving into a large compound together but I would really seriously do it.
- •My friendsI have been so entirely fortunate to find some very dear ones. I love them a lot.
- •My homeIt's not large or fancy, but it is cheerful and it keeps us safe and warm. I love it best when it is full of friends and family.
- •Being outsideAnywhere. A park is great, the beach is awesome, hiking in the woods is pretty much the best ever. Even my front steps in a decidedly not-scenic neighborhood will do.