THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
- •I give excellent hugs.No wimpy handshakes, no wimpy hugs. You will get a solid squeeze from me (if you want one).
- •I take pride in my work.Sometimes it crosses into perfectionism (see list: PERFECTIONISM...) but I really enjoy doing a good job of something.
- •My job helps others.I'm a stay-at-home mom but before that, I was a special education teacher. Currently, I tutor students with dyslexia and write teaching manuals for other teachers who do the same.
- •I "lead from the back."A strange compliment paid to me by my high school track coach. Basically, I was slow, but I was good at encouraging everyone and keeping the group together. That's still my role with my group of friends. I'm not the loudest by far, but I get everyone together and love on them!
- •I am emotional and sensitive.Sometimes this gets perceived as a weakness, but I don't see it that way. I get invested in people, relationships, and ideas, and I care deeply about them.
- •I have made my home a welcoming place.My astrological sign is Cancer, and I am a true homebody. I like my house to feel like a hug (see point #1 on this list) and I am happiest amongst the din of friendly conversation. My loved ones know they are welcome any time, day or night. My door is always open, and a pot of tea is only a few minutes away.