THINGS MY SON HAS SAID AS HE TRIES TO DELAY SLEEPING
He is afraid of everything so one of us sits with him every night until he falls asleep. It's been an hour. He's "not tired."
- •I love you in the whole universe. Boo Boo Butt. Ba-doongy-face.(All in whispers.)
- •I have one happy thing and one sad thing. The sad thing is I think dragons might come in our house. The happy thing is I like snuggling with you.Followed by: Can we get dragon spray so they don't come in my room? And make a sign about no dragons?
- •This room doesn't have a garbage can! Where could it be? Oh, it dooz have a garbage can. I see it now.
- •Soooo...I think I'm ready for breakfast.*Actual break to go eat 3 bowls of Rice Krispies. He really was hungry.*
- •PLEASE SHINE DOWN ON ME!! Hey, I do know that Golden Sun song.
- •Do you remember I took a bath? I remember that too.
- •When cold weather comes, can I wear garbage truck jammies?
- •Can we like, play and stuff when the sun comes up? Do we still have to whisper?
- •Don't forget to cut my fingernails because [scratches my face] they are very long.
- •What does it spell on your shirt with S-O-P-H-I-A? (I tell him.) Sophia. Sophia. That doesn't need an H.
- •I need to pee. Right now. Wait, I'll get the lantern.
- •I need a Band-aid. I NEED A BAND-AID!!!Me: Which finger hurts? Him: I don't know.
- •Anyone have any magic sleepy time fairy dust?